1 Day Assertiveness Skills Training Course in Bury Manchester
- Discover how behaving assertively will help you
- Be strong and courageous with difficult people
- Gain more job satisfaction
- Gain self-confidence and self-esteem
- Improve communication
- Earn respect from others
- Create win-win situations
- Improve your decision-making skills
- Get more of what you want.
If you want to be more Assertive then why not join the one day course at The Bolholt Country Park Hotel Bury BL8 1PU
Assertiveness is a life skill that can be learnt and practiced, benefiting all areas of your life. In an organisation, it can impact every level, everyone and every task.
For a business it can mean the difference between a sale or no sale; innovation or standing still; company loyalty or losing staff; motivation or absence; teamwork or self-interest.
An assertive workforce is good business sense. This course will give you the skills and mind-set to want to make assertiveness part of your everyday behaviour and be able to influence others in a positive and respectful way.
- Identifying behaviour types
- Verbal and non-verbal behaviour
- Benefits of assertiveness
- Barriers to being assertive
- Confidence breeds assertiveness
- Fight or flight
- Stimulus - Response Model
- Managing your feelings
- Transactional Analysis
- Inner dialogue control
- Assertiveness skills and solutions
- Making requests and saying no
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to benefit from being Assertive in their interactions with others.
Why not join us on the next course and book your place now?