1. Be accountable by making sure you can answer for your actions or omissions 2. Promote and uphold the privacy, dignity, rights, health and wellbeing of people who use health and care services and their carers at all times 3. Work in collaboration with your colleagues to ensure the delivery of high quality, safe and compassionate healthcare, care and support 4. Communicate in an open and effective way to promote the health, safety and wellbeing of people who use health and care services and their carers
- National Occupational Standards
- Assist in the administration of medicine
- Move and position individuals
- Support the health and safety of yourself and individuals
- Contribute to moving and positioning individuals
- Promote health, safety and security in the work setting
Courses Include 12 Months Unlimited Online Access to:
Expert Online Training: Our courses use only the industry’s finest instructors. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations: Our courseware includes demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor.
Navigation and Controls: These self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.
Certificate of Completion: Upon completion of your training course, you will receive a Certificate of completion displaying your full name, course completed as well as the date of completion. You can print this out or save it digitally to showcase your accomplishment.