Preparing to work in care Level 2 - Health & Social Care Training - CPD Accredited
Provided by HL Services
About the course
Preparing To Work In Care Level 2
Understanding Care And Its Delivery
- Explain what is meant by the term care and the role of the carer
- Explain the principles of care
Equality, Diversity and Vulnerability
- Explain the terms values, beliefs, diversity and equal opportunities and how they are promoted for all individuals
- Identify the issues linked to prejudice, stereotyping, adult vulnerability and protection
Skills For Care
- Identify good communication skills and explain the importance of confidentiality
- Define the role of the care worker in being dependable and maintaining professional relationships
Health And Safety In Care
- Explain the basic principles relating to health and safety and manual handling
- Explain the basic principles relating to infection control
1 - Understanding Care And Its Delivery
2 - Equality, Diversity and Vulnerability
3 - Skills For Care
4 - Health And Safety In Care
HL Services offers CPD Accredited and Certificated online training courses following the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
The online nature of the courses means that they are cheaper, but do not compromise the quality.
We take pride in our customer service, offering dedicated Tutor Support via email, online messenger and telephone.
The test will be multiple choice. You can retake the test at no extra cost to improve your grade.
The learning can be viewed after the test for future reference.
The courses come complete with both online "class room" style training and downloadable documentation to aid your learning.
You have 12 months in which to complete the course.
All evidence of learning and certification will remain on our system for your future reference.
You are able to access training courses on a desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device.
The average course takes 2 to 4 hours.
At the end of the course you will be able to prove your knowledge as well by having skills that they can apply and evidence in the workplace.
If you are looking for training services so that you can support your staff, remain compliant, get a new job, start a new career or expand your current learning and development then this the place to start.
The courses are accessible for everyone so even the busiest care worker or care manager will be able to fit some learning in to their lifestyle. This is especially useful for those doing shift work and uneven work patterns so unable to commit to a regular training course.
We currently offer 82 different health and social care training courses in many sections of health care meaning that you will be able to gain knowledge in the areas that are vital for your line of work.
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Online|