About the course
This course is going to take you through eleven information packed modules, each one providing you with knowledge, skills and guidance to improve your career prospects or start your own ironing services business.
The modules cover the following:
- A basic introduction to ironing where you will learn about the demand for this service, why you should consider opening your own business and how to get up and running in the shortest space of time.
- Learn the importance of a business plan and what to include in your plan. Also get valuable advice on the five financing options to get your business off the ground.
- Understand how working from home can be the most cost-effective solution when starting your own business, but also pitfalls you may encounter along the way.
- Get a good understanding of the types of items you will be asked to iron, what pricing structures you should put in place, along with services you may want to offer, such as drop off and collection services.
- Know about ironing equipment from the type of iron you should buy to choosing the right ironing board and so much more.
- Learn the art of ironing from ironing various clothing items to speeding up your ironing abilities to complete more items in the shortest space of time.
- Understand the importance of customer care. You will learn how to improve your service levels and how to ensure you enjoy repeat business moving forward.
- Learn all there is about advertising. You will learn how to set advertising goals, where to advertise, what your adverts should include and how to advertise your business effectively to achieve the best results.
- The course will teach you how to name your business to create a name that is memorable. You will learn how to register your business and whether registration is essential. You will also learn where you must display your name.
- Learn the ins and outs of insurance and tax from registering as self-employed and operating as a sole trader to income tax and national insurance requirements.
- You will also gain some valuable insider tips and advice from time management tips to the importance of ironing in an odour free environment.
To get 80% off the course fee, please use the code JOBSTODAY80 at the check out.