About the course
The twenty two modules are overflowing with valuable information that you can use in your cleaning career, this includes:
- Understand the cleaning industry from career prospects to starting your own cleaning business.
- Know the different types of cleaning jobs from domestic cleaning to commercial and industrial cleaning. Identify whether it is worthwhile to work for someone or own your own cleaning business.
- Get to grips with essential cleaning equipment. Know what equipment you will need and how to use it. Also learn how to effectively store cleaning equipment.
- Learn about chemical safety including the chemicals you will use on a daily basis. Know the difference between acidic, alkaline and neutral chemicals and what they are used for.
- Understand the job in detail. This includes working hours, average earnings and working conditions.
- Learn essential cleaning techniques and expected standards. This includes dusting surfaces, cleaning glass and mirrors, how to clean speciality surfaces and what standards you need to maintain.
- Know about cleaning products and protective clothing, helping you identify what you should wear to protect your clothes, speciality cleaning products and clothing branding to boost brand visibility.
- Understand the importance of effective kitchen cleaning. Learn about food safety, how to effectively clean a cooker and a refrigerator and so much more.
- Identify how to complete commercial kitchen cleaning to the highest standard.
- Know the best routine to clean a bathroom and toilet area. Learn about the best routines and why you should have colour coded cloths.
- Understand hospital cleaning from areas you may need to clean to health and safety requirements.
- Learn how office cleaning differs from residential cleaning and identify various techniques to effectively clean staff toilets.
- Know what equipment you will need for industrial cleaning, along with the difference between wet and dry industrial vacuum cleaners and how to keep safe when cleaning these environments.
- Identify with green cleaning solutions from home made cleaning products to steam cleaning and more.
- Know the reporting procedures. Reporting procedures include regulation reporting, injury and disease reporting and get to know what an accident book is.
- Know what it takes to clean outdoor areas. You will learn about planning, preparation, safety and legal requirements.
- Learn how to deal with non-categorised waste. You will get to know the different types of waste and how to manage the transfer flow of waste to ensure cleanliness at all times.
- Get to know more about working in confined spaces and why and how to conduct a thorough risk assessment before you begin to ensure your safety.
- Learn more about running an ironing service and what this entails.
- Receive valuable information on starting your own cleaning business from what you will need, the benefits and disadvantages and more to help you decide if this is the best choice for you and how to proceed.
- Learn more about marketing your business, what insurances you will need, tax and more.
To get 80% off the course fee, please use the code JOBSTODAY80 at the checkout.