About the course
Take control of your business’s payroll by enrolling in the Official Sage 50 Payroll Certification, which is a course approved by payroll expert Sage itself. The easy-to-navigate Sage 50 Payroll Self Study course, which can be accessed as part of your at-work training or on the sofa with a cuppa at your side, come with a 180-day version Sage payroll meaning you can become the go-to expert on payroll for your company at a time convenient to you.
Take Control of Your Payroll
Being in charge of your company’s payroll is a massive responsibility as there’s nothing more important to the morale and productivity of employees than knowing they’re going to be paid the right amount of money at the right time. In the ever-changing times we live in, people are constantly changing circumstances – whether that means they’re starting at your company, leaving it, changing their hours or going on sick, maternity or adoption leave, you need to be at the top of your game when it comes to them getting exactly what they’re owed at the end of the month. Achieving Official Sage 50 Payroll Certification, designed for managing payroll for companies with ten or more employees, makes doing this not only achievable but also easy.
And that is not all – this course is 50% of the qualification Level Two Computerised Payroll for Business – all you need to do is complete the Knowledge Unit and the final tests and you have a QCF Sage Accredited Qualification.
Make the Taxman Smile
Since HM Revenue & Customs introduced Real Time Information (RTI) in 2014 in an effort to improve the efficiency of Pay as You Earn (PAYE), every company in the UK has been legally obliged to get up to speed with the new legislation. This comprehensive official Sage training has RTI covered with comprehensive help, support and solutions to RTI issues including an efficient RTI data health check tool to check RTI is running smoothly. In addition to this, everything else you need to run a smooth, efficient payroll - from getting a new payroll off the ground to more complex aspects of payroll management such as tax month end processing - is covered too.
Address your Automatic Enrolment Queries.
This course will explain the Automatic Enrolment regulations and terminology and take you through what is required of you as an employer with templates for documentation and reports that can be obtained to make the process simple and pain free!
Key Learning Points
This level 1 and 2 course package will lead to becoming Sage Certified, ensuring the efficient, stress-free running of the payroll you control while also improving your career prospects.
- The course includes multiple choice questions and simulations on Sage 50, ensuring no stone will have been left unturned on your journey to becoming a Sage 50 payroll expert.
- Useful practice data on both stages of the course enriches your learning experience and embeds learning.
- The level 1 course comes in the form of an easy to navigate online course with links to videos and help files.
- You learn how to: use shortcuts, backup, rollback and restore data, set up legislation and company details, create employee records, set up pay elements, process your payroll run, use pension schemes, produce P32s, deal with starters and leavers, use the Government Gateway, deal with holiday pay and management information reports
- In level 2 you learn to; work with Automatic Enrolment, understand the importance of data security, deal with attachment of earnings orders, learn how to process and understand the difference between statutory and non-statutory payments and deductions, set up and process student loans, apply SSP, SMP, SAP and SPP to your payroll, understand the Payroll Tax Month End process and calculate the true cost of the payroll to an organisation including employer contributions and the statutory requirements.
Advantages of this course
- Boost your earning power by passing the exams and receiving your Sage 50 Course Completed Payroll Certificates level 1 and 2. Did you know that temp pay is typically £10 an hour more for Sage Certified workers? You’ll earn your initial investment back in no time!
- Whether you’re an employer or an employee, investing in Sage 50 training saves time, increases productivity and best of all means you can wave goodbye to payroll-induced workplace stress!
- Each level of the course includes course workbooks with online self-test activities throughout – learning is in manageable chunks and progress is easy to track.
- This course is delivered online so you can study at your own pace, when it’s convenient for you. Sage 50 payroll is also included (180 day version for each stage) so you can practice using this essential payroll software at home.
- Receive your CV-boosting Course Completed Sage 50 Payroll Certificate Level 1 and 2 to stand out as a must-interview candidate for any employer looking for confidence and competence in the area of payroll.
It pays to invest in quality professional development to get ahead in the workplace these days, so prove you’re worth your weight in payroll gold and enroll on Official Sage 50 Payroll Certification (Level 1 & 2 Package) today!
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Online|