About the course
Dive into learning with this bumper package of 20 Sage courses, as well as courses in QuickBooks, Excel, Accounting and Bookkeeping – it has everything you could possibly need to help you to develop your accounting, bookkeeping and office skills. It’s a complete toolkit for expanding your accountancy skills and an ideal purchase if you are looking to set up your own small business or get ahead of the competition in the jobs market.
From the Basics to the Advanced
This huge course package helps you to understand the core concepts of Sage and other pieces of essential accounting software by starting from the very beginning. It doesn’t throw you straight in at the deep end, but rather eases you in gently with a variety of Sage courses that will take you through the basic set ups to the more complex security configurations and reporting systems. This comprehensive resource includes a set of units consisting of Accounting Basics, QuickBooks, QuickBooks Point of Sale, Sage (Basic to Advanced) and an introduction to Excel. Over the course of the study – all conducted online – you will build on your confidence and competence within these areas so that, by the end of it, you’ll not only be stiff competition for any future job prospects but you’ll also be ready to go if you’re starting out on your own!
A Package that Covers All Bases
You can rest assured that, if you need to further your knowledge of Sage, QuickBooks and Excel, this all-inclusive bundle can help you to take your skillset to the next level – and beyond! The course leaves no stone unturned; whether you’re after the bare essentials to get you started or something a little more advanced so that you have all of the bases covered, by the time you reach completion of the course, you’ll have a clear and thorough understanding of these fundamental accounting programmes.
Key Learning Points
This course is a well-rounded package that can help you to build your knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping, whether you’re wishing to progress in your current job role, are on the lookout for a better opportunity or even if you’re considering setting up your own business venture.
- Help your small business flourish with the power of QuickBooks. Learn how to keep track of invoices and receipts, and keep track of paperwork so that when future audits arise, you won’t have to worry about hastily crunching the numbers.
- Learn how to analyse your business’ financial position, and keep track of your company information throughout the daily operation of it.
- Learn how to monitor stock levels, while keeping an eye on top-selling merchandise, as well as analysing customer stats and demographics so that you can target your customers with POS.
- Focus your time and motivation on ensuring your customers are happy, by allowing the QuickBooks Point of Sale software to track inventory, sales and customer information so that you don’t have to waste valuable time doing it manually. This software will also integrate with QuickBooks easily, so you don’t have to worry about double entry accounting.
- Become a master at Sage – essential accounting software – with 20 courses from basic to advanced level, including Sage 50.
- Broaden your bookkeeping skills, from configuration of accounts and invoicing, to setting up stock systems and managing profits and losses.
- Master the Excel software and learn how to utilise all of its useful features, including spreadsheets, charts, reports and macros. Learn how to manipulate formulas so that you can complete your own calculations to help streamline the spreadsheets that you create.
Advantages of this course
- Increase your marketability by broadening your skillset and improving your chance of a job offer or promotion.
- Business owners can save money with the know-how to do their own accounts.
- Sage 50 is one of the most desired accounting certifications; add it to your CV with this in-depth course package.
- Diverse study materials to complement any learning profile, including presentations, quizzes, exam simulators, educational games and flash cards.
- Instructor-led training videos; learn from some of the industry’s finest and be confident in the calibre of their teaching. Fast forward, rewind and pause to suit your own learning requirements.
- Practice exams available, so that you can make sure you’re ready for the real thing.
Drive yourself, and your business, forward and invest in this bumper accounting and bookkeeping package today!
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Online|