About the course
Explore the subject of accounting for business in-depth with this course that packs all three levels into one, with manageable units of study for you to progress through, at your own pace. The IAB is an industry leader and if you’re currently working as an accountant or book keeper, you will be aware of just how reputable this name really is. With this course, you can become IAB accredited and add qualifications to your CV that will be recognised and appreciate by any employer.
Improve your Accounting Marketability
If you’re trying to get ahead of the competition and want to improve your employability or career prospects, this course is the ideal springboard. Any job applicant will know that the jobs market is tougher than ever and it can be difficult to get the break you deserve. But with a solid CV full of skills and qualifications such as this one, you’ll benefit from improved marketability and will be on your way to receiving the ‘you’ve got the job!’ phone call that you’ve been hoping for.
Three In One
Immerse yourself in the online IAB Computerised Accounting for Business course and learn your way through the three levels of IAB qualifications in one go. Why wait when you have the potential to complete them consecutively? Don’t let life get in the way - with the courses available to you for 12 months you will have plenty of time to complete the units and gain your complete accounting credentials. As you progress through the course, you will work through the syllabuses of Level 1 (for complete accounting beginners), Level 2 (which will look at Sage 50 in depth) and Level 3 (for more advanced tasks) to build a complete skill set. It’s the ideal all-in-one option for any budding accountant – with no prior knowledge or qualifications needed to get started.
Key Learning Points
While these courses are available separately, it makes sense to invest in this complete Level 1 – 3 online course and take your qualification all the way!
- Explore the basic elements of computerised accounting for business with the Level 1 module. Learn about the principles of double entry bookkeeping, as well as the fundamentals of accounting, including invoices, receipts and tax.
- Learn how to set up a new company including creating a chart of accounts to suit company requirements and creating customer and supplier account codes and records.
- Discover the more complex functions of the Sage 50 software, including practising the routine functions, as well as bank and VAT reconciliation and informative reporting using customer and supplier date.
- Delve into the more advanced features of the Sage 50 programme, which aren’t covered until you reach Level 3, including period end processes, controlling accounts for not-for-profit organisations/charities and the fixed asset register and deprecation.
Advantages of this course
- Take advantage of the Sage 50 Accounts Professional software that is included in the course and practice in real-time whenever you need to.
- A diverse range of resources are available, including tutorials, interactive videos and online assessments, to suit your personal learning profile perfectly.
- Dual certification from both Sage and IAB – two of the most widely recognised names in the industry.
- Gain your Level 1, 2 and 3 qualifications in IAB Computerised Accounting for Business – the full package!
- Register as a member of the IAB upon completion of the course, and enjoy support throughout your accounting career.
- Business owners can save accountancy fees with the skills to do it themselves!
- Exam fees and two retakes are included in the fee, just in case you need another attempt or two at acing the exams.
- Increase your chances of a job or promotion you have aspired to, with impressive IAB credentials that will impress any prospective employer.
- Learning materials are accessible via your smartphone as well as your computer, so you can study on the go.
What are you waiting for? Professional qualifications like these are well worth the investment. Crunch the numbers and sign up for this bumper IAB course today!
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Online|