About the course
Master Excel completely with this comprehensive course. Learn how to capture, understand and present data with this powerful application and make full use of all of the tools and functions across both editions. Excel 2013 has many new features that allow you to manipulate your data in new ways and guide you to make better, more informed decisions based on your calculations. A thorough understanding of Excel adds to your professional skill set and can boost your career by making you more attractive to potential employers.
A Microsoft Office specialisation certification is available for Excel, validating your knowledge and skills in this application. On passing the exam included in this course you will receive your certification.
Comprehensive and convenient
The course is broken down into 3 comprehensive modules covering basic, intermediate and advanced uses of Excel 2013, with an exam at the end, You can spend as little or as much time on each module as you feel is necessary – simply log in and out of your course at your convenience. The flexible nature of the course means you can learn at your own pace depending on other commitments. The nature of online learning enables you to study anywhere and at any time.
key learning points
This course has been developed to enable you to become an expert in Microsoft Excel 2013 and its various uses. Focus areas include:
- MS Excel 2013 Introduction: Explore the basic concepts of Excel 2013 in this module. Learn how to create, open and save workbooks; how to enter and edit data; the use of formatting, headers and footers; working with columns and rows; using autofill and sorting and filtering data.
- MS Excel 2013 Intermediate: Discover how Excel can transform raw data into reports using charts and graphs, formulas and functions and named ranges. Learn about data validation, sparklines, conditional formatting, comments, protecting a workbook and more.
- MS Excel 2013 Advanced: Learn advanced Excel techniques and push your skill set to the next level. Create custom lists, use advanced forms and formulas, learn how to use the Watch Window, pivot tables, macros and how to work with external data sources.
advantages of this course
- Comprehensive high quality e-learning content delivered in 12 manageable modules
- Boost your education and job prospects. Develop skills and qualifications to take you to the next step in your career
- Learn at your own pace and fully understand each module before moving on
- Our technical support team will be on hand to offer you advice and guidance via telephone, email or online chat
- Gain a certificate validating your core skills in this application
Invest in this course now and boost your job prospects with skills vital for the modern workplace.
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Online|