About the course
During this course you will learn everything you need to know when starting a career as a massage therapist. On completion you will be awarded a certificate as proof that you have the knowledge and insight you need to secure a position within the massage industry.
- Get an understanding about massage therapy, its history, how it is used and the physical and psychological effects massage can have on the body.
- Understand the human body from the skeleton to the central nervous system. Knowing the body's anatomy can help you become a successful therapist in the future.
- Learn about massage equipment from how to use massage tables to the various types of oil you can use.
- Understand why listening skills are so important to your success as a massage therapist.
- Get an understanding on the different massage techniques you can use. Also learn more about alternative therapies and reflexology.
- Use the video guides to determine how to use your new found techniques to assist your clients.
- Learn how to perform Indian head massages, facial massages, pregnancy massages.
- Identify the correct techniques you should be using for each part of the body.
- Know what should always be discussed with your client at initial consultations to ensure you know what services they need.
- Guide to medical massage, understand how to provide massage to special groups and how massage can be beneficial when it comes to certain illnesses.
- Identify what techniques you should be using when you massage a baby and how this can be beneficial to both the mother and the baby.
- Learn more about aromatherapy and how you can use this in conjunction with massage. Learn about the different oils and what they are used for. You will also gain valuable insight into why oils are so important in aromatherapy.
To get 80% off the course fee, please use code JOBSTODAY80 at the checkout.