Sage Master Package 2015: Sage IAB, Sage Payroll 1 & 2, Sage 50 , Excel & Book Keeping Ba...
Provided by e-Careers
About the course
Boost your career prospects and CV with this comprehensive package of accounting and bookkeeping courses, including essential Sage know-how. Whether you’re diving into a new career manning the payroll for a company or you want to progress up the career ladder and improve your saleable skills, this course bundle will take your employability to the next level. This broad Sage package could be the perfect course for you to master if you work within a payroll administration team, or you’re keen on a career in accountancy - and you can start learning with ease, at the click of a mouse.
Coming complete with a stack of self-study workbooks that can help you to progress through the modules at your own pace, the Sage Master Package 2015 course bundle includes units on Sage IAB, Sage Payroll 1 & 2 and Sage 50, as well as some Excel and bookkeeping basics to help keep your all-round knowledge brushed up. Broken down into a number of easy-to-navigate modules, this course is delivered online, and once you’re signed up you have unlimited access for 12 months. There’s no need to rush through the units – complete at your own pace and gain qualification when you’re ready.
A Full House of Qualifications
With the Sage Master Package 2015 you don’t just walk away with one certificate. The course may require hard work and motivation, but it’s worth it when you can add the Sage certificate of competency, the IAB Level 2 Certificate in Computerised Accountancy for Business, the Stage 1 & 2 qualifications and the course completion certificate to your personal profile. You will also be eligible to register as an Associate member of the IAB, which provides those wonderful AIAB letters after your name.
The Importance of Sage
Any professional accountant, payroll administrator or bookkeeper will be able to tell you how important programmes like Sage are when it comes to computerised accountancy. Not only does the software ensure convenient, simple and hassle-free input of information, but it also ensures that you can safely keep a record of everything required, as well as perform analyses and provide specific reports on demand. Sage provides a modern alternative to the bygone pen and paper method, and with this course package you can learn everything that you need to know about it…and more.
This valuable bundle of courses covers the cornerstones of accounting, bookkeeping and payroll, for a sturdy start to any career working with numbers.
- Learn how RTI, or Real Time Information, plays a vital role in the 2015 HMRC PAYE operations. Get to grips with the legislation, and stay up to date with the latest requirements.
- Understand how to overcome more complex areas of payroll, including the tax month end processing, and feel confident with these elements within your future job roles.
- Learn how to start-up your payroll with Sage 50 Payroll, including processing a standard payroll run, creating employee records and using timesheet entries.
- Learn how to make statutory payments, and how to link Sage 50 Payroll to other systems in use, via exporting and importing data.
- Understand the month end process, as well as period end and year end functions.
- Enrich your learning experience with practice data so that you can use real-time examples to hone your payroll skills.
- Introduce yourself to the fundamental concepts of basic accounting – a precursor, or stepping stone, if you wish to further your understanding of accounts.
- Gain further insight into the operations of a business, with the IAB Sage Level 2 Certificate in Computerised Accounting for Business module.
- Get to grips with the basics of Excel, including the creation of a spreadsheet and how to use macros to make your job easier.
- Look at the new features of Sage 2012, so that you can remain up-to-date and ready to go!
advantages of this course
- Sage 50 Payroll Certification is the only accredited performance-based certification program approved by Sage – you’ll be learning from the best and you will be able to prove that you are a competent user of the system.
- Gain eligibility for associate membership of the IAB – you can use the letters AIAB after your name!
- Increase your hourly rate if you’re a temp, with the help of this certification
- Three self-study workbooks for every stage of the course, to allow working under your own volition, rather than having a tutor breathing down your neck.
- Free online tests throughout the course, to allow you to track your progress.
- Workbooks come complete with a 180-day version of Sage Payroll, so you can practice at home whenever you like.
- Be more valuable in the workplace – why not aim for that promotion?
- Option to complete the Microsoft Office Specialist exam, a perfect qualification to round off your skills.
- A variety of learning resources, including interactive presentations, transcripts, flowcharts and accounting games to help you, whatever your learning profile.
- Give your CV the ultimate boost with a stack of qualifications and certifications, including IAB Level 2 in Computerised Accounting for Business and Sage Certificate of Competency - both valuable and highly regarded.
What are you waiting for? Buy this bumper Sage course package today and you can set yourself apart from the competition and take your career to the next level!
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Online|