About the course
The Admin & PA Diploma comprises of twenty one information packed modules for you to learn and gain knowledge from. In total the modules should take around fifteen hours to complete, bearing in mind that everyone studies at different paces and some people will have more time to study than others.
The essential modules in this course include:
- Introduction to the PA Course – This module teaches you about the role and the responsibilities that will be expected from you as an administrative assistant or personal assistant.
- Diary management – In the diary management module you will learn how to effectively schedule appointments while managing dates and times. You will learn how to become creative in designing a user-friendly system.
- Business Letter Writing – This module of the Admin & PA Diploma will provide you with the tools you need to write a good business letter. You will learn how to structure the letter, along with the importance of editing.
- Composing Faxes, Memorandums and Emails – This module will teach you how to compose and send faxes, how to write memorandums and how to compose and send emails.
- Telephone Skills as a PA – You will learn how to make phone calls and speak in a professional tone in this module. You will also be given tips on how to communicate over the phone, along with mistakes that you need to avoid.
- Hotel and Travel Arrangements – During this module you will learn to identify what to look for when booking a hotel for business travel, along with things you should avoid.
- Filing Systems – You will learn how to set up a good filing system, how to categorise, sub-categorise and manage your filing system effectively.
- Time Management Skills – This module is essential to your productivity as a PA and will teach you how to manage your time effectively and what you need to avoid when trying to complete tasks.
- Invoicing/Petty Cash – The invoicing/petty cash module will teach you how to create and send invoices and how to handle petty cash effectively.
- Customer Care – As a PA, it is essential that you understand how important customer care is to a business. You will be dealing with customers daily and you need to know what you should be avoiding and how to represent your company in a professional manner at all times.
- Customer Complaints Management – Dealing with customer complaints can be a daunting task, but this module will teach you how to handle customer complaints effectively.
- Work Planning – How to work to a schedule to achieve the best results.
- Document Presentation and Proofreading – How to present documents in a professional manner.
- Confidence Building – How to build your confidence in the working environment.
- Typing and audio skills – Improving your typing skills.
- Organise Effective Meetings – Understanding the importance of meetings and what they achieve.
- Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word – Learn the basic computer software you need to know to perform at your best on a daily basis.
- Customer communication and Reception skills – Learn the importance of effective communication and reception skills.
To get an 80% off the course fee, please use the code JOBSTODAY80 at the checkout.