About the course
The Recruitment Diploma is broken into eleven modules and is brimming with valuable information covering a wide range of topics relating to this busy and fast paced industry. During study, you will learn the following:
- Introduction to Recruitment – the history, importance and implications involved.
- Sales and selling within the recruitment industry. Learn essential selling skills to help you secure new clients and build your database to success.
- Recruitment Bodies and Standards. Identify what you need to know and what standards you must adhere to when working within the recruitment industry.
- The recruitment process. Get a good understanding of the process involved so you can manage it effectively each and every day.
- Get to identify and know the key performance indicators for the recruitment industry.
- Learn how to attract top candidates for positions you have available.
- Learn what you need to do to attract new clients to build up your database.
- Get information and skills to help you with candidate management.
- You will learn the best candidate interview processes.
- You will also get valuable insight for client acquisitions.
To get an 80% off the course fee, please use the code JOBSTODAY80 at the checkout.