About the course
Drive your future career prospects forward in a flash, with this course that focuses on Flash Professional CS6 and the essential features that it holds. As the world’s leading image editing software, the Adobe Flash Professional application is used by designers all over the world, and if you wish to reach your full potential and give prospective employers a CV that you can be proud of, a course like this would be a great stepping stone. Learn the fundamental concepts that Flash Professional possesses, from its interface to the tools, panels and options that you can utilise.
Don’t worry about having to find your way to a local study centre. The course is delivered entirely online, with tutorials from Adobe education leader, Debbie Keller, who will help to provide you with an overview of the newer features, as well as teach you about the various tools, palettes and menu bars that exist. You will also learn some of the basics to the application, including compositing, image editing and creating a web photo gallery. On average you can expect the course to take around 4¾ hours, but obviously, this depends on your individual learning style. This can all be done in your own time, at your own pace, and with the resources being available for a full 12 months after signup, completing the course should be a doddle!
Key Learning Points
The course will mainly appeal to those hoping to get a foot in the door of the digital design industry, but it may also be useful for amateur users who would like their creations to look more professional – whether they do it as a hobby, or as a part-time venture in their spare time.
- Learn how to open new documents, how to navigate the Flash interface and how to use the guides and rulers.
- Learn how to draw shapes in Flash, and how to modify them with the direct selection and subselection tools. Apply gradients and mix colours to create something that fits your design specs.
- Understand the characteristics of symbols, explore the button library and learn how to create and edit symbols to suit your requirements.
- Learn how to import graphics from Illustrator, Photoshop and Bitmap.
- Learn how to modify the properties of text, how to convert it into shapes and how to perform other basic techniques.
- Explore the basics of animation, including creating keyframes, using Motion Tweens and working with the Motion Editor.
- Learn how to add simple controls to a video, including adding sounds, coding snippets and actions to button states.
- Get to grips with publishing and exporting Flash documents using a range of simulations to help you learn through doing.
Advantages of this coures
It can be difficult to stand out from the crowd, especially when so many people go after the same jobs these days. Courses like this one can help you to step above some of your competition and hopefully, will help to secure a job that you have had your heart set on. Reach your career goals and fill your CV with skills that will prove to prospective employers that you have what it takes to be a valuable member of their design team!
- Improve your working knowledge of Adobe Flash Professional CS6 and add the skill to your CV to increase your marketability.
- Variety of tutorials, exercises, interactive simulations and self-assessments to help you to absorb the knowledge with relative ease.
- Online study means that you can pick up, and put down, the study material whenever you like. There are no deadlines to adhere to – just learn the material when it is convenient to you.
- Resources are valid for a year, in which time you can return to the courseware whenever you need to.
- Interactive Online IT Training, keyword search facilities and technical support are available to help you get to grips with the courseware.
Sign up for this Adobe Flash course today and you will learn the ins and outs of this valuable tool in no time at all.
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Online|