About the course
E-Careers for Premiere Elements 9: What's New will introduce you to the key new features of this robust editing application.It can be difficult to get ahead of your peers when the job market is as competitive as it is, but course such as this one can help you to get your skill set up to speed so that prospective employers can be suitably impressed by your abilities and potentially make you a valuable member of their team.
Get up to speed with what new features Premiere Elements 9 has added, compared with its predecessor - Premiere Elements 8 - and launch your study time into a creative field that will enable the composition of video productions that would be difficult to distinguish from professional creations. By honing your skills on this tool, from industry leader, Adobe, you will be able to navigate the application and create videos and animations without any problem at all.
Boost your CV with Ease
It can be difficult to get ahead of your peers when the job market is as competitive as it is, but course such as this one can help you to get your skill set up to speed so that prospective employers can be suitably impressed by your abilities and potentially make you a valuable member of their team. Set across five chapters, with a study time of less than hour, you can learn all of the new features that Premiere Elements 9 possesses, and work through the chapters online, flexibly, in the comfort of your own home. This is why so many people choose distance learning over the traditional methods – the convenience can’t be beaten!
Learn from the Best
Presented by veteran photographer and Adobe Premiere Elements expert, Mike Gunter, you will be guided through all of the new features that have been added to the program, including the new file types, video sharing, and the NewBlue Cartoonr Plus Effect which makes your video look like a cartoon. Does this sound like something you could get on board with? Then, sign up today!
Key Learning Points
The course focuses on the new features of Premiere Elements 9; it doesn’t go into the existing features as well. So, if you’re a complete amateur and would like to learn the basics of the application first, you may wish to sign up to the associated Premiere Elements 8 course as well.
- Look at how to work with new file types which have been added to Premiere Elements 9.
- Learn how to create Web DVDs and how to share on Photoshop.com.
- Take a look at the NewBlue Cartoonr Plus Effect, and how to use it to turn your videos into cartoon-like animations.
- Learn how to upload your finished videos directly to Facebook with embed codes rather than exporting them to a channel first.
- Learn how to improve the audio quality of your media using the NewBlue polish filter, and fix audio issues with the NewBlue cleaner filter.
- Explore other aspects of the NewBlue feature, including noise fader, noise reducer and audio mute.
- Discover some of the new, fun edits that have been added to the application, including Lomo Camera Edits, Perfect Portraits, Pop Art and Reflection.
Advantages of this coures
- Content is delivered in manageable chunks, so you won’t feel snowed under with resources. Concentrate on the task at hand and absorb the knowledge as well as you can, before moving on to the next step.
- Interactive simulations can help you to apply the knowledge practically, so that you can learn through doing.
- Self-assessments, in the form of multiple choice and fill-in-the-blank exercises, help you to monitor your progress and see how you’re doing.
- Printable reference guides and tutorials so that you can learn away from the computer, on the move.
- Boost your job prospects by adding a new skill to your CV and build the confidence you need to move your career forward a notch!
Take a look at the new features of Premiere Elements 9 today, and add the course as a new feature to your skill set!
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Online|