About the course
This comprehensive Restaurant Management diploma will teach you the following:
- An introduction to the front of house of a restaurant.
- The role of a restaurant manager in all types of restaurants anywhere in the world.
- Learn about the different types of restaurant establishments and layouts.
- Know the importance of excellent customer service within the hospitality industry.
- Learn how to deal with customer complaints in a calm and effective manner to ensure the client will return again in the future.
- Know your drinks. Knowing your drinks is imperative as a restaurant manager, along with how to serve them correctly.
- Get to know your food. The importance of knowing every aspect of the menu, what is in each dish and food allergies.
- Know the different restaurant licensing laws. This also covers the importance of age verification and what you can accept to verify the age of your clients.
- Learn various restaurant system checklists. Know what checklists you need, how to put them in place and how to monitor them to ensure the restaurant runs smoothly at all times.
- Know the health and safety laws associated with a restaurant from front of house to the kitchen, food safety and more.
- Be up to date with restaurant terminology that you may encounter from time to time.
To get 80% off the course fee, use code JOBSTODAY80 at the checkout.