About the course
Grow yourself and your career by gaining an internationally recognised qualification in PowerPoint 2010. This Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification could be your first step towards higher income or a new job.
Confirm your ability as a core-level user of Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 with this Microsoft accredited exam. The MOS certification is considered the world’s leading qualification in Microsoft PowerPoint and will stand as proof of your skills in every area of slideshow design and construction.
The Official Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Exam & Certification package is best suited to:
- Professionals who need to learn how to build and manage slideshows using Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 to accompany talks and presentations.
- Employees who want to expand their knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Employees who need to earn an industry-recognised qualification in using Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Individuals who would like to build their own presentations for use at home or at work.
Our complete practice test and revision resources will help set you up for success; take your time to complete the online Action Learning tasks to ensure there are no gaps in your understanding before you sit down to the final exam.
This is not a long essay exam, or a series of questions requiring detailed explanations. Our testing platform is accessible and all questions are based on real-life experiences. Rather than multiple choice questions, you’ll be presented with tasks to complete in real time within the simulation program, providing a testing experience that is more realistic and much less stressful.
NOTE: The testing platform will work on a Windows or Linux PC ONLY. Other devices such as tablets or Apple computers may not be compatible.
Key learning points
Signing up to this course gives you access to our practice test, revision activities and the official Microsoft Office Specialist in PowerPoint 2010 exam.
The results of your practice test will confirm what you know and highlight areas where revision may be needed. Our Action Learning exercises are there to help you address any difficulties and give you the opportunity to practice skills that are unfamiliar. Once you’ve had enough time to prepare, you can sit the final exam, which should take around 90 minutes to complete.
The exam measures a student’s capacity to accomplish an assortment of technical tasks. Some of the topics that may be covered in the exam include:
- Adjusting the views, workspace and Quick Access Toolbar.
- Constructing and editing a variety of slides.
- Inserting multimedia elements including sound, video and images.
- Formatting slide layouts and design, both manually and through the use of themes.
- Placing chart elements and tables into a slide.
- Attaching animations and transitions to slides and slide elements, and modifying animation properties such as timing and start options.
- Making use of collaboration and proofing tools.
- Configure file options, projection ratio, and password protection.
- Using Microsoft Office 2010 Backstage.
Please note that this list is an indication only, and does not cover all possible questions in the exam.
MOS certification is designed to recognise users with an above-average ability to operate Microsoft PowerPoint. It is recommended that students be able to use approximately 80% of the features capabilities of the program in order to successfully pass this exam.
Advantages of this course
- Gain professional recognition as an expert user of PowerPoint 2010.
- Receive an official, internationally-recognised qualification.
- Get a genuine head start in a competitive job market.
- Exam can be taken by anyone, regardless of prior study and qualifications.
- No books, no papers and no fuss, thanks to our’ online platform.
- Opportunity to become familiar with exam design and content through comprehensive mock test.
- Increased chance of success through use of included revision materials.
- Digital certificate and transcript delivered immediately upon passing the exam.
- Option to include the MOS logo on your C.V. or online profile.
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Online|