About the course
What you will learn:
The course is overflowing with valuable information that will provide you with everything you need to know when it comes to pet nutrition. The easy to study and manageable modules cover the following:
- Learn about different food types, pet diets and how to read pet food labels to ensure that the pet is given the best nutrition at all times.
- Understand the importance of nutrition for pets.
- Learn about the digestive system. Learn the difference between herbivores, omnivores and carnivores and what pets eat what.
- Identify how the right nutrition can help with disease prevention.
- Learn about the different feeding stages in animals and how diet varies from when they are puppies or kittens to when they are adults and what they need to eat as seniors or when pregnant or lactating.
- Know what is considered a healthy weight for a pet and learn about various weight issues the pet may experience throughout their life.
- Know the reasons why a pet may not be eating and why the pet may be overeating.
- Learn everything you need to know about pet food from where to buy it to the difference between cheap and expensive pet foods to how to change your pets diet and more.
- Know about snacks and treats for pets and what is acceptable and what is not.
- Learn what herbs you can use with pets.
- Know what foods should be avoided at all costs.
- Identify how essential oils can be important for pets and what essential oils can be used.
- Learn about the specific sources of nutrition from proteins to carbohydrates and more.
- Learn more about rabbit and guinea pig nutrition and about food that is best for hamsters, mice and rats.
- Learn more about basic fish food ingredients, along with the dietary differences in birds.
- The modules will also teach you about what reptiles eat and how to feed them along with why it is so important to keep a food diary.
To get an 80% discount off the course fee, use the code JOBSTODAY80 at the checkout.