Microsoft Word Official Training with Official Microsoft exam vouchers with Microsoft Certificates.
Provided by e-Careers
About the course
Accelerate your career with an official Microsoft certification in Word 2010. The Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) qualification is recognised worldwide and can be the gateway to increased job offers and higher salaries.
Prove your skills and proficiency with Microsoft Word 2010 by taking this accredited, internationally standardised exam. The interactive testing platform allows you to demonstrate your knowledge through practical tasks, not by writing lengthy essays and explanations. Covering a very broad range of features and functions from basic to advanced, the MOS certification is considered the most comprehensive qualification in Microsoft Office programs in the world.
Who is it for?
If you’re looking to prove your professional document skills at work, home or school, then this is the course for you.
At a glance
- RRP £150 now just £80.
- Receive an internationally recognised certification in Microsoft Word 2010.
- Course code: EC111633.
Is this course right for me?
The Official Microsoft Word 2010 Exam & Certification package is best suited to:
- Professionals who need to learn how to create better documents using Microsoft Word 2010 to store and manipulate corporate data.
- Employees who want to deepen their knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Employees who need to earn an industry recognised qualification in using Microsoft Word.
- Individuals who would like to write better documents for use at home or at work.
Sit the final exam with total confidence, with e-Careers providing a thorough practice test and revision materials before you dive in. Take your time to work through the online Action Learning tasks to make sure you’re totally ready. And, in the event of problems in the final test, all is not lost - we offer a free re-take option.
Key Learning Points
This e-careers package comprises a practice test, core revision activities and the official Microsoft Office Specialist in Word 2010 exam.
Use the practice test to check your knowledge of the functions and features of the program. The comprehensive report on your results will help identify areas for revision, and the interactive practice tasks will help you to shore up any gaps in your understanding. When you feel ready, take the final exam to prove yourself as an expert core-level user of Microsoft Word 2010.
The exam measures a student’s ability to accomplish many technical tasks. Some of the topics that may be covered in the exam include:
- Formatting content including font, paragraph spacing, tabs, tables and bullets.
- Applying and customising themes.
- Adding quotes, watermarks, equations, backgrounds, headers & footers, borders or section breaks to a document.
- Using graphics and text boxes.
- Configuring and customising AutoCorrect.
- Using collaboration and review functions.
- Performing Mail Merge operations.
- Applying restrictions (including password protection) to a document.
- Managing draft versions.
- Using Microsoft Office 2010 Backstage.
Please note that this list is an indication only, and does not cover all possible questions in the exam.
- Become a recognised expert in the world’s most commonly used word processing software.
- Differentiate yourself in a competitive job market.
- Internationally recognised qualification.
- Negotiate higher salaries; Microsoft claims that entry-level business employees can earn up to £10,000 more with MOS certification.
- No prerequisite qualifications – the exam is open to all, regardless of educational background.
- Interactive online testing platform means no books, no papers and no fuss.
- Comprehensive mock exam to check your readiness.
- Revision materials included to maximise opportunities for success.
- Option to re-take the test once, absolutely free.
- Digital certificate and transcript delivered immediately upon successful completion.
- Access to the MOS logo to attach to your CV or résumé.
- e-Careers is a Microsoft authorised testing centre.
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Online|