About the course
Begin the process of building a structured IT service offering using the world-renowned Information Technology Infrastructure Library to provide the framework. Designed for IT support and service professionals of all levels, the Information Technology Infrastructure Library course from e-Careers is the first step towards full ITIL® Practitioner status.
All of the materials supplied with the ITIL® course has been approved by APMG, CSME and TUV SUD, ensuring students are receiving training to the highest industry standards according to the 2011 revision of the library. They are also guaranteed to receive a good understanding of ITIL® principles and how they could be applied to improving and formalising their own IT service operations.
At the end of the course students will not only be prepared to sit the ITIL® Foundation exam, but also have laid the groundwork to take their studies to the next level. Upon completion participants will be ready to move on to the ITIL® Intermediate and Expert-level qualifications as and when required.
Who is it for?
For senior service delivery managers, the Information Technology Infrastructure Library course is the first step towards mastering the ITIL® framework. The ITIL® course is an essential foundation for all IT professionals operating in an organisation that uses the ITIL® framework for service provision. Without this training, IT service professionals are unlikely to properly understand and fulfil their duties and responsibilities.
At a glance
- RRP £400 now just £99
- Attain the knowledge to pass your ITIL® Foundation
- Course code: EC111872
Is this course right for me?
Using the foundation-level training, IT service management professionals and engineers will be able to:
- Assess their existing IT service offering and management processes against ITIL® best practice guidelines.
- Begin the process of planning and migrating to an ITIL®-based service operation.
- Implement a transitional service offering to maintain standards according to user expectations during the move over to an ITIL® framework.
Key Learning points
- Specifically intended as a basic overview of the ITIL® framework and how to apply it, the Information Technology Infrastructure Library course provides more than 9 hours of e-Learning content to communicate and test student comprehension. Seven separate modules walk delegates through:
- The service management lifecycle and the key stages used to manage service requests.
- Defining a service strategy that meets the needs of all users of the IT service.
- Implementing a service that supports the strategy.
- Building intermediate delivery services that maintain standards during the transition period.
- The operations required to maintain customers expected levels of service and satisfaction.
- Building a continual service improvement plan that keeps raising standards and customer satisfaction levels.
The ITIL® Foundation course uses a mix of audio, video and written course materials, allowing students to study wherever and whenever is most suitable for them.
Once all seven course modules have been completed, students will have the opportunity to sit 2 simulation ITIL® Foundation exams, giving them the opportunity to assess their progress and readiness to sit the real qualification exam.
- By completing the Information Technology Infrastructure Library course from e-Careers, IT professionals tasked with service management and delivery will immediately benefit from:
- Full preparation for the ITIL® Foundation-level examination.
- A working knowledge of the ITIL® framework and how it may be best applied to improving and streamlining IT service provisions.
- Improved on the job performance, particularly within organisations already using ITIL® to manage service delivery.
- Broader employment opportunities as students gain new, in-demand service planning and management skills.
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Online|