About the course
Learn how to make full use of Word 2013 and go beyond your usual word processing capabilities. Word is designed to allow you to produce sophisticated and professional documents in a manner that is organised and efficient.
Learn how to make full use of Word 2013 and go beyond your usual word processing capabilities. Word is designed to allow you to produce sophisticated and professional documents in a manner that is organised and efficient. Get up to speed with the latest edition of Word and learn advanced skills beyond the basics such as formatting, Word drawing tools, creating and managing tables and how to work with column layouts.
Comprehensive and convenient
The course is broken down into 3 comprehensive modules covering basic, intermediate and advanced uses of PowerPoint 2013. You can spend as little or as much time on each module as you feel is necessary – simply log in and out of your course at your convenience. The flexible nature of the course means you can learn at your own pace depending on other commitments. The nature of online learning enables you to study anywhere and at any time.
key learning points
This course has been developed to give you a comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Word 2013 and its uses, from the very basic to the most advanced. Focus areas include:
- Word 2013 Basic: Explore the basic concepts of Word in this module. Even if you already use Word, this module will provide you with a comprehensive knowledge of all of the functions of this powerful word processing program. Learn everything you need to know about creating documents, navigation, formatting, spell checking, tables, page layout, printing and more.
- Word 2013 Intermediate: Delve into more advanced uses of Word in this module. Learn how to style and design your documents to make them look impressive using images, SmartArt, style sets, themes, borders and shading, tables, columns and more.
- Word 2013 Advanced: Explore the more complex uses of Word and learn how it can make your work life easier. Learn how to use mail merges, watermarks, footnotes and endnotes, how to add comments to a document, how to protect your documents, how to add different user accounts and how to make use of macro settings.
advantages of this course
- Comprehensive high quality e-learning content delivered in 3 manageable modules
- Boost your education and job prospects. Develop skills and qualifications to take you to the next step in your career
- Learn at your own pace and fully understand each module before moving on
- Our technical support team will be on hand to offer you advice and guidance via telephone email
- Test yourself and receive a certificate online. Multiple choice style questioning will help you learn and remember
Invest in this course today and start boosting your professional skill set.
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Online|