About the course
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
- WELCOME TO WORDPRESS!
- WHAT IS WORDPRESS?
- HOW TO ORGANIZE YOUR WORDPRESS MEDIA
- CREATE A WORDPRESS POST
- EDITING USERS AND POSTS
- SETTING UP A PAGE IN WORDPRESS
- IS WORDPRESS A CMS?
- THE WORDPRESS STYLE GUIDE
- HOW WORDPRESS WORKS
- HOW TO CONFIGURE YOUR WORDPRESS SETTINGS?
- LOOK BEHIND THE CURTAIN OF INNOVATIONS
- THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO WP SECURITY
- MOVING AND MIGRATING WORDPRESS
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will also take an online multiple-choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course, learners will be awarded a Certificate in Mastering WordPress.
- This course is ideally suited to those who hope to achieve a career in web development, creating content or blogging
- This course would also suit business owners or managers who need to create a website
Learners must be 16 or over and should have a basic grasp of English, ICT, literacy and numeracy.
This course would help you become:
- Web Developer
- Blog Assistant
- Web Designer
- Blog Writer