About the course
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
- Working with Excel Functions
- Understanding Data Types
- What is Probability?
- What is Central Tendency?
- Variance and Standard Deviation
- What is a distribution?
- Introduction to Normal Distributions
- Introduction to Sampling Distributions
- Concept of Estimation
- Basic Logic of Hypothesis Testing
- How the Central Limit Theorem Works
- Hypothesis Tests with Chi-Square
- Z and T tests (Independent Samples)
- Concept of Matched Samples
- F-Test for two sample variances
- Hypothesis Tests Regarding more than two Parameters
- Types of post-ANOVA testing
- Repeated Measures ANOVA
- How to test Hypothesis with two Factors
- Multiple Linear Regression
- What is correlation?
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple-choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course learners will be awarded a Certificate in Mastering Statistics with Excel.
This course would be helpful to many different individuals, including those who work in: business, science, data analysis, risk-management or research.
Learners must be 16 or over and should have a basic grasp of English, ICT, literacy and numeracy.
This course would help you become:
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Marketing Analyst
- Risk Manager