About the course
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
- COURSE OVERVIEW AND INTRODUCTION
- THE DIRECT PROJECT LEADERSHIP FRAMEWORK - DEFINE
- THE DIRECT PROJECT LEADERSHIP FRAMEWORK - INVESTIGATE
- THE DIRECT PROJECT LEADERSHIP FRAMEWORK - EXECUTE
- THE DIRECT PROJECT LEADERSHIP FRAMEWORK - CHANGE
- THE DIRECT PROJECT LEADERSHIP FRAMEWORK - TRANSITION
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple-choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course learners will be awarded a Certificate in Leading and Managing Projects.
The course is perfect for you if you hope to work in Project Management or already work in a project environment.
Learners must be 16 or over and should have a basic grasp of English, ICT, literacy and numeracy.
This course would help you become:
- Project Director
- Project Manager
- Project Management Officer
- Project Assistant
- Project Support