About the course
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
1. THE ROLE OF MANAGEMENT IN AN ORGANIZATION AND MANAGEMENT THEORIES
- The Role of Management in an Organization
- Review of Classical Management Theories
2. WHAT IS NEOCLASSICAL THEORY OF MANAGEMENT? & MODERN MANAGEMENT THEORIES
- What is NeoClassical Theory of Management?
- Modern Management Theories & Concepts
3. FACTORS THAT MAY CAUSE CHANGE IN AN ORGANIZATION
- Factors That May Cause Change in an Organization Part 1
- Factors That May Cause Change in an Organization Part 2
4. THE USE OF A WORK SPECIALIZATION AND DIFFERENT TYPES OF WORK TEAMS
- The use of a work specialization
- Different Types of Work Teams
5. LEADERSHIP IN ORGANIZATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- Leadership in Organizational Management Part 1
- Leadership in Organizational Management Part 2
6. FIEDLER’S CONTINGENCY THEORY OF LEADERSHIP
7. THE CONCEPT OF MOTIVATION
- The Concept of Motivation Part 1
- The Concept of Motivation Part 2
8. WHAT IS MANAGERIAL COMMUNICATION? & BUDGETING
- What is Managerial Communication?
- Budgeting and Controlling
9. WHAT IS HIRING PROCESS IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT? & STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT PROCESS
- What is Hiring Process in Human Resource Management?
- Understanding the Strategic Management Process
10. QUALITY, PRODUCTIVITY, AND PROFIT PERFORMANCE AND MANAGERIAL PROCESS
- Quality, Productivity, and Profit Performance
- Managerial Process in the International Organisation
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded a certificate in the Fundamentals of Management.
This course would be suitable for those hoping to work in, or already working in, any sector in a management position.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
This course could help you become any of the following:
- Team Leader
- Chief Operating officer
- Assistant Director
- Operations Manager
- Communications Manager
- Senior Manager