About the course
Certification of Competency in Business Analysis™ (CCBA) certification is observed as a stepping stone to the CBAP designation. E-careers CCBA certification course provide professionals with the required business analysis experience and equips them with clear proficiency in business analysis.
Learn the basic skill sets required by Business Analyst professionals looking to advance their careers. The CCBA certification course will provide you with the required business analysis experience and is a vital stepping-stone to the full Certified Business Analysis Professional Certification Course. The course is based on standards and benchmarks recognised by bodies such as the Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) and the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK).
Comprehensive and convenient
The course is broken down into 8 comprehensive modules, including an assessment aimed at intermediate and senior business analysts. It’s ideal for professionals working in the role of programmer, requirements analysis, business analysis, systems analysis, process improvement or consulting.
On completion of this course you will have the skills necessary to be an effective business analyst, understand the role and function of business analysis, understand requirements analysis and management and know how to work effectively with the key stakeholders involved in each process.
The course is available for you to complete at your convenience over a 12-month period. You can spend as little or as much time on each module as you feel is necessary – simply log in and out of your course whenever appropriate. The flexible nature of the course means you can learn at your own pace depending on other commitments. The nature of online learning enables you to study anywhere and at any time
key learning points
The course covers the skill sets required by business analysis professionals based on the industry recognised standards set by the IIBA. Focus areas include:
- Introduction to CCBA: Build on the foundation of knowledge you have already gained in business analysis. Learn the key concepts of analysis, general analysis techniques and business analysis competencies.
- Business analysis planning and monitoring: Explore different business analysis scenarios and learn how to respond to them. Learn about the roles and responsibilities of different stakeholders, the role of requirements planning, using an RACI Matrix and Onion Diagram, risk analysis and change management.
- Elicitation: Learn the elicitation techniques necessary for successful business analysis. Learn about document analysis, document elicitation results, how to confirm elicitation results and more.
- Enterprise and requirements analysis: Explore methods of understanding the needs of a business as a whole, its strategic direction and identifying methods for a business to meet its goals. Gain knowledge of requirements analysis through systems engineering and software engineering.
- Underlying competencies: Underlying competencies are skills, knowledge and personal characteristics that support business analysis. These include analytical thinking and problem solving, communication skills, interaction skills, business knowledge and software applications.
- Business analysis techniques: Get to grips with the techniques necessary to perform effective business analysis. This is a comprehensive module covering 34 different techniques.
advantages of this course
- Delivered online and is available over the course of 12 months for completion at your own pace and convenience
- 9 hours of quality e-learning content approved by the International Institute of Business Analysis
- Gain a globally recognised professional credential and boost your career opportunities in the global job market.
- Learn at your own pace and fully understand each module before moving on
- Our technical support team will be on hand to offer you advice and guidance telephone, email or online chat
Invest in this course and qualify with nationally recognised credentials to help your career in business analysis flourish.
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Online|