About the course
Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP) is a reputed designation offered to professionals who successfully qualify the CBAP exam. CBAP is offered by International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA).
Learn everything you need to know to become a Certified Business Analysis Professional with this reputable and well-recognised qualification. CBAP is offered by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) and is based on extensive business analysis and is ideal for people who have some experience and knowledge of business analysis. Gaining this globally recognised professional credential can expand your career prospects by demonstrating to potential employers your ability to understand business needs and determine effective solutions to fulfil those needs.
Comprehensive and convenient
The course is broken down into 7 comprehensive modules, including an assessment, aimed at intermediate and senior business analysts. It’s ideal for professionals working in the role of programmer, requirements analysis, business analysis, systems analysis, process improvement or consulting.
On completion of this course you will be have the skills necessary to be an effective business analyst, understand the role and function of business analysis, understand requirements analysis and management and know how to work effectively with the key stakeholders involved in each process.
The course is available for you to complete at your convenience over a 12-month period. You can spend as little or as much time on each module as you feel is necessary – simply log in and out of your course whenever appropriate. The flexible nature of the course means you can learn at your own pace depending on other commitments. The nature of online learning enables you to study anywhere and at any time.
key learning points
The course covers the skill sets required by business analysis professionals based on the industry recognised standards set by the IIBA. Focus areas include:
- Introduction to CBAP: Build on the foundation of knowledge you have already gained in business analysis. Learn the competencies necessary in business analysis and general analysis, as well as key concepts in analysis and tutoring in the use of the BABOK guide.
- Planning the analysis approach: Delve deeper into different methods of analysis including document analysis, sponsor and stakeholder analysis, pre-elicitation planning, developing business needs and a solution scope and the responsibilities and roles of stakeholders.
- Elicitation: Explore elicitation techniques, communications and results as well as requirements planning, enterprise analysis tasks and transition requirements.
- Requirements management and communication: Learn about the many and varied requirements necessary to understand business analysis, including outside vendor requirements, communication requirements, traceability, and structured walk-through testing.
- Solution assessments and validity: The final part of the course examines solutions and how they should be assessed and validated. You will also learn how to assess organisational readiness, allocate requirements, define transition requirements and evaluate solution performance.
advantages of this course
- Delivered online and is available over the course of 12 months for completion at your own pace and convenience
- 9 hours of quality e-learning content approved by the International Institute of Business Analysis
- Gain a globally recognised professional credential and boost your career opportunities in the global job market.
- Learn at your own pace and fully understand each module before moving on
- Our technical support team will be on hand to offer you advice and guidance via telephone, email or online chat
- Course completion certificate
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Online|