About the course
- Course Introduction
- Overview of a Technical Report
- How to Analyze Audience Characteristics?
- Process of Writing
- Identifying the Sections of a Technical Report
- Identifying Mechanical Elements
- Examining Methods of Research Papers
- Writing the Paper
- Developing a Thesis statement
- How to Cite Sources
- Exercise File:Research Writing Skills
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
The method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma in Professional Report Writing Skills.
- This course is intended for students who are undertaking undergraduate or master’s degree projects, or who expect to do so in the near future
- Suitable for anyone required to write technical reports as part of their career
- This course would also be helpful if you hope to work as a Writer
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
This course would benefit the following:
- Technical Writer
- Financial/Technical Copywriter
- Technical Architects
- Online Content Editor
- Technical Analyst
- The Web and Social Media Officer
- B2B (Business-to-Business) Copywriter