About the course
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
- Fundamentals of Health and Wellness
- Understanding Psychosocial Health for Personal Wellness
- Explore Mood Disorders and Personal Health
- Explaining Anxiety Disorders and Personal Health
- Explaining Psychotic Disorders and Personal Health
- Overview of Personality Disorders and Personal Health
- Overview of Stress Disorders and Personal Health
- Coping Mechanisms and Stress Management
- Usage of Drugs and Addictive Behaviors
- The Effects of Alcohol & Tobacco Use for Personal Health
- Identifying Substance Use Disorders and Drugs
- Understanding of Healthy Relationships and Sexuality
- Process of Family Planning and Contraception
- Explaining of Human Reproduction, Pregnancy & Birth
- Sexual & Gender Identity Disorders and Personal Health
- Studying Nutrition’s Role in Health
- Applying Fitness for Personal Health
- Way of Weight Management for Personal Health
- Definition of Personal Health and the Aging Population
- Understanding of Dying & Bereavement in Personal Health
- Overview of Cardiovascular, Respiratory, & Endocrine Health
- Explaining about Cancer and Personal Health
- Infectious Conditions and Immune Disorders
- Understanding of Diabetes, Arthritis, and Genetic-Related Disorders
- Overview of Neurological Disorders, Symptoms & Conditions
- Fundamentals of Environmental Health and Risk Analysis
- Human Concerns and Environmental Health Issues
- Studying Intentional Violence and Injury
- What are Personal Safety Precautions?
- Understanding of Consumer Awareness of Health Care
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded a Diploma in Health and Wellbeing.
This course would be ideal for anyone who hopes to work within the field of Health and Well being.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
- Social Care Worker
- Recovery Worker
- Community Wellbeing Officer
- Mental Health Care Worker