About the course
Our Law with International Diplomacy* is a three year qualifying law degree. The course focuses on key legal topics and a variety of different aspects of the methodology and practice of diplomacy in international contexts. The law modules are predominantly delivered by professionally qualified lawyers with a high level of face-to-face tuition. The course has a practical focus, with real-world application of the law and international diplomacy. Employability is integrated into the course to give you the academic knowledge and key transferable skills which are in demand by today’s employers. For students looking to pursue a career in the legal sector, wider public and commercial sectors or, more specifically, that involve the understanding and practice of diplomacy. *Subject to approval.
Maths and English Language GCSE grade A-C, or Grade 4 equivalent
Plus BBB at GCE A level or equivalent, excluding General Studies, or equivalent qualification.
International Students must have one of the following:
* IELTS (academic): Overall band score of 6.5 with no one component below 6.0
* ISE III (Trinity College London): Pass in all four components
* Pearsons (academic): Score of 58 with no one component below 50
* Cambridge English: First Certificate, Advanced and Proficiency (tests taken from January 2015): Overall 176 with no one component below 169
* Cambridge English First Certificate (test taken before January 2015): Pass at Grade A and Exceptional in all four components
* Cambridge English Advanced (test taken before January 2015): Pass at Grade B or C and Borderline in all four components
* Cambridge English: Proficiency (test taken before January 2015): Pass at Grade C1 and Weak in all four components
* iGCSE English as a First Language (Syllabus 0500 & 0522) and iGCSE English as a Second Language (Syllabus 0510 & 0511): Grade C in all four areas
* Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE) English Language Examination: Level 4