About the course
1. COURSE INTRODUCTION
- Course Introduction
2. RETAINING, MOTIVATING AND ATTRACTING TECHNICAL PROFESSIONALS
- Retaining, Motivating and Attracting Technical Professionals
3. MODELS FOR HANDLING TECHNICAL PROFESSIONALS
- Models for Handling Technical Professionals
4. HOW TO DEVELOP CAREER PLANS FOR YOUR TECHNICAL PROFESSIONALS
- How to Develop Career Plans for Your Technical Professionals
Successful candidates will be awarded a Diploma in Managing Team and Technical Staff – Level 3.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- Professionals looking to deepen their understanding of human resource and management responsibilities, and how to effectively undertake these.
- Managers who work in areas such as project management, the medical field, IT, and engineering.
- Individuals looking to progress from a non-technical to a technical management role.
- Manager of Medical Technicians
- Geospatial Technical Support Manager
- Technical Specialist Manager
- Statistical Programming Manager
- Manager of Project Engineers
- Manager of IT Technicians