About the course
1. INTRODUCTION TO OUTLOOK 2013
- Navigate the Outlook Interface
- Perform Basic Email Functions
- Use Outlook Help
2. COMPOSING MESSAGES
- Create an Email Message
- Check Spelling and Grammar
- Enhance an Email Message
- Manage Automatic Message Content
3. READING AND RESPONDING TO MESSAGES
- Customize Reading Options
- Work with Attachments
- Manage Your Message Responses
4. MANAGING THE MESSAGES
- Manage Messages Using Tags, Flags, and Commands
- Organize Messages Using Folders
5. MANAGING THE CALENDAR
- View the Calendar
- Manage Appointments
- Manage Meetings
- Print Your Calendar
6. CREATE AND UPDATE CONTACTS
- Create and Update Contacts
7. VIEW AND ORGANIZE CONTACTS
- View and Organize Contacts
8. MANAGE TASKS AND NOTES
- Manage Tasks and Notes
9. CUSTOMIZE THE OUTLOOK INTERFACE
- Customize the Outlook Interface
10. CREATE AND MANAGE QUICK STEPS
- Create and Manage Quick Steps
11. HANDOUTS - MS OUTLOOK 2013 - BEGINNER
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Microsoft Project 2013 – Beginner to Advanced
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
The course is perfect for you if you:
- Work within a project management environment and need to know how to use project management tools
- Are looking to progress into a project management position
- Project Director
- Project Manager
- Project Management Officer
- Project Assistant
- Project Support