About the course
1. THE POWERFUL CHOICE OF CSR
- The Powerful Choice of CSR
2. HOW TO GAIN THE PROFESSIONAL EDGE
- How to Gain the Professional Edge
3. ALL IMPORTANT CUSTOMERS
- All Important Customers
4. BUILDING YOUR CUSTOMER HANDLING SKILLS
- Building Your Customer Handling Skills
5. BUILDING YOUR CUSTOMER HANDLING SKILLS (CONT.)
- Building Your Customer Handling Skills (cont.)
6. ATTITUDE: IS AN IMPORTANT ASSET
- Attitude: Is an Important Asset
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Call Centre Success.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Those who currently work for, or are interested in working for:
- An inbound call centre – administering incoming product support or information enquiries from consumers
- An outbound call centre – undertaking telemarketing, solicitation of charitable or political donations, debt collection or market research
- A contact centre where centralised handling of individual communications takes place (including instant message, social media, faxes, letters, email, or live support software)
- Customer Service Advisor
- Patient Support Advisor
- Contact Centre Operator
- Call Centre Agent
- Claims Handler
- Telephone Researcher