About the course
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the course curriculum section below. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
1. FUNDAMENTALS OF SERVICE OPERATION
2. SERVICE MANAGEMENT AS PRACTICE & LEARNING
3. FOCUS ON SERVICE OPERATION PRINCIPLES
4. OBJECTIVES OF SERVICE OPERATION PROCESS
5. TYPES OF COMMON SERVICE OPERATION ACTIVITIES
6. HOW TO ORGANIZE FOR SERVICE OPERATION
7. EVENT MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY CONSIDERATIONS
8. OVERVIEW OF THE SERVICE OPERATION
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in ITIL Service Operations [- 3 credits].
[The exam format is as follows:
- Multiple choice examination questions
- Eight questions per paper
- 28 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 70%
- 90 minutes’ duration
- Closed book]
The Service Operation certification can only be taken as part of an accredited training course].
This is not included official Exam and you need to purchase exam separately.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- Those whose role sits within IT service management
- Those looking to progress to a service management position
- Database Administrator
- IT Operations Manager
- Security Administrator
- Applications Support
- Service Desk and Incident Manager
- Release Manager
- Security Manager
- Problem Manager
- Network Support