This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 25 guided learning hours.
MICROSOFT WORD 2016 – ESSENTIALS
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- First Step to MS Word
- Text Editing & Formatting
- Formatting Paragraph and Pages
- Creating Styles, Themes, Number and Bullets
- Columns & Tables
- Macros and Proofing
- Sharing and Reviewing Documents
- Modify Word Document
- Exercise Files: Microsoft Word 2016
MICROSOFT WORD 2016 - ADVANCE TRICKS AND TIPS
- Introduction Word 2016 Advance Tricks and Tips
- Set a Default Front for Documents
- Text Replacement and Auto format Options
- Use Different Tools
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “Microsoft Office Word 2016 Advanced Training”.
You should have installed MS Office 2016 software to your computer for the practices. This package is not provided software and you need to install that software separately.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- Microsoft Office Word is widely used in businesses across all industries and thisonline Training Programme is designed for those who wish to develop their skills of using Microsoft Office Word application. This Qualification is helpful for any Office job, such as PA, Secretary, Admin Assistant, and Administrator, Office Manager or any other role in the office environment. Being able to demonstrate you have a high level of Microsoft Office skills will help you stand out to employers.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. Having basic knowledge and skills of Microsoft Word will be advantage for this course.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- Completing this training course will show any potential employer that you are comfortable and confident with using key Microsoft Word applications.
- This Qualification is helpful for any Office job, such as Admin Assistant, PA, Secretary, and Administrator, Office Manager or any other role in the office environment.