This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
BOOKKEEPING AND PAYROLL MANAGEMENT
- Introduction to Bookkeeping and Payroll
- Internal Controls and Control Concepts
- Working with Ledgers
- Correcting Entries
- Sales Tax, Rules and Filing
- Budgeting & Strategic Plan
- Types of Budgets
- Merchandising Income Statement
- Sales and Purchase Discounts
- Petty Cash
- Cash Controls – The Bank Reconciliation
- The Payroll Process
- Payroll Process – Earnings Record
- The Partnership & Corporations
- Accounts Receivable and Bad Debts
- Preparing Interim Statements
- Year End – Inventory
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma for “Bookkeeping and Payroll Management”.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- Whether for your own business, or as an accounts assistant or accounting technician in an organisation’s finance department, showing that you have taken the time to learn how to accurately record financial purchases, sales and receipts will help you validate your abilities.
- Thisdiplomacourse will be of great interest to business owners and business professionals who would like to better understand the transactions and controls used in business, and to any learner who is interested in accounting as a future career.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. Having basic knowledge and skills of Accounting will be advantage for this course.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
There are several roles in Accounting and many different ways you can climb the ladder to make your way to the top.
- Payroll Administrator
- Account Clark
- Bookkeeping Assistant
- Account Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Office Manager
- Accounts Payable Clerk.
- Accounts Receivable Clerk.
- Payroll Clerk
- Staff Accountant