The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership is a 20-credit qualification that consists of one mandatory unit plus optional units that provide for a combined total of 20 credits.
The Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership builds on existing managerial skills and knowledge, providing a greater understanding of the various roles and responsibilities involved in strategic management. Through focusing on specific areas of management and this level, the Certificate enables learners to tailor the qualification to suit their professional needs.
This qualification consists of just one mandatory unit and one optional unit that consist 10 credits. These two units consist two assignments to be completed and submit via your online learning portal and those two units are;
Unit 1: Developing Strategic Management and Leadership Skills.
Unit 7: Strategic Marketing Management.
- This Certificate will build on the management skills and knowledge you already have. It will give you a greater understanding of the various roles and responsibilities involved in strategic management and through focusing on specific areas of management, we will tailor your qualification to suit your professional needs.
You will have 6 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
You will study two units. The assessment is by written assignments, with no exams. As this course has two units, it has two Assignments that you need to complete and submit for marking via your online learning portal. Your tutor will observe your progress and provide you with assistance throughout the duration of the course. The units within this qualification is internally assessed and externally moderated.
Additionally, £449 is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid into 3 installments when you are submitting your assessments.
- On successful completion, you will receive the Pearson BTEC Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership.
- You can study further units to complete the Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership. Completion of the Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership can be your first step towards the Master Degree in Management and Leadership or MBA.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- This course is for graduates and/or senior managers/directors who want to underpin their practice with knowledge of latest theory and methodology, while gaining a Masters level qualification that reflects their understanding. It’s also popular with employers who want a better educated and more motivated management and a good return on their investment.
There are no formal entry requirements. However, you should be able to demonstrate this through holding some form of leadership and / or qualification at level 6 or above. Students should provide evidence that this programme is suitable for them and that they are capable to complete it successfully.
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) or
- Level 6 qualification (or equivalent) or
- Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience and
- If English is not your first language, need to have IELTS 6.0 or CEFR level C1 (or equivalent).
- Learner aged 19 and above
- The BTEC Level 7 qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership provide its learner the realistic and appropriate career related opportunities worldwide for 21st century employment markets. You can study further units to complete the Pearson Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership.