This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours.
1. INTRODUCTION TO GOOGLE ANALYTICS
2. NAVIGATING THE INTERFACE OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS
3. AUDIENCE & ACQUISITION REPORTS
4. SOCIAL REPORTS AND SEO
5. TRACKING AND REPORTS
6. ADDITIONAL FEATURES OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS
ADDITIONAL STUDY MATERIALS
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “Google Analytics for Business”.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- This course is designed for anyone who wants to pursue a career in retail, or would like to brush up their retail skills.
- This is an ideal course for those who are new to the world of retail and looking to develop basic retail and marketing skills to help find employment.
- Also suitable for the experienced retail person wishing to refresh and update their skills and knowledge.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
There are countless roles in Digital Marketing industry and many different ways you can climb the ladder to make your way to the top.
- Google Analyst
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Digital marketing Analyst
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Online Community Manager
- Social Media Specialist
- SEO Specialist
- Web Analyst