This online Lean Six Sigma Course Bundle has been designed for 45 guided learning hours.
Method of Assessment:
After you have familiarised yourself with the Six Sigma terminology, having a good understanding of 5 phases, successfully passed any mock exam you should be ready to take the real exam.
Six Sigma Yellow Belt:
- Number of questions: 60 Multiple Choice Questions
- Duration: 2 hours
- Pass mark: 70%.
- In order to achieve the professional designation of IASSC Certified Yellow Belt (ICYB) from the International Association for Six Sigma Certification candidates must sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam and achieve a minimum score of 230 points out of a total 300 points.
Six Sigma Green Belt:
- Number of questions: 100 Multiple Choice Questions Duration: 3 hours Pass mark: 70%.
- In order to achieve the professional designation of IASSC Certified Green Belt (ICGB) from the International Association for Six Sigma Certification candidates must sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam and achieve a minimum score of 385 points out of a total 500 points (Candidates need a 70% score to pass the exam. Questions are marked based on a difficulty level of 1-3).
All Six Sigma Exams are;
- There is no limitation or time restriction on examination retakes. Need to pay retake exam fee separately each retake.
- All questions are multiple choice.
- Results are sent within 2 business days upon receipt of the exam papers.
- Type of Exam: Proctored exam based.
- The sole objective of the exams is to measure knowledge not work or project experience.
All exams are available in English. IASSC Certified Six Sigma exams are also available in French.
All IASSC exams are closed book exams. IASSC provides a Reference Document, that contains all formulas and tables one will need during the examination. You can download the Reference Document here: IASSC Reference Document.
For those who wish to sit for the exam, it is recommended, but not required, that Lean Six Sigma training is obtained through a qualified institution, Lean Six Sigma trainer or corporate program.
It is also recommended, although not required, that those sitting for the exam have some degree of real-world Lean Six Sigma work experience and project application experience.
Additionally, you need to pay £450 exam fee before take your exams.
You can pay this payment into 2 installments.
Upon successful achievement, Professionals will receive Certificates (IASSC Certified Yellow Belt (ICYB), and Green Belt (ICGB), suitable for framing, issued by the International Association for Six Sigma Certification or its designated Examination Institute, PeopleCert.
Benefits of achieving the Six Sigma Certification?
- Differentiate yourself.
- Demonstrate your commitment to ongoing education and professional standards.
- Increase your marketability.
- Promote best practice in your field.
Why you choose us;
- All the study materials are available in your student portal including Videos tutorials.
- One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK.
- 12 months valid Online Study Platform (Online Learning Portal).
- You will have unlimited access to online learning platform in 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 12 Months.
- Access to Mock exam and mentor supports.
- Excellent and flexible mentor supports by our team of experienced tutors/trainers.
- Effective and efficient administrative service from our staff for your inquiries.
- Comfortable learning access to your student portal.
- Technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training course is recommended for all those in an organisation who want to get an overview of the concepts, tools and methodologies of Lean and Six Sigma.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training is appropriate for a wide range of positions including managers, consultants, change agents, project managers, team leaders, facilitators, team members, and anyone involved in Lean Six Sigma projects.
- In order to become IASSC Yellow, Green or Black Belt certified, it is not necessary to be certified beforehand, or have prior industry experience, or complete and submit projects as part of the Six Sigma certification assessment.
- There are no prerequisites required in order to sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Exams.
The exam syllabus is based on the IASSC Universally Accepted Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge (ILSSBOK), developed as a result of research conducted over a two-year period, among 1000 companies.
This certification to fill a variety of positions such as:
- Lean Six Sigma Consultant
- Lead Manufacturing Engineer
- Process Development Engineer
- Compliance Structural Engineer
- Reliability Engineer
- Operating System Specialist
- Senior IT Project Manager
- Warehouse Operations Manager
- Business Process Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Project Engineer
- Director, Performance Excellence