Our online MS Project and SPSS Statistics Training course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours. Following course outline will provide you idea about main topics areas are covered in this training course. The numbers of sub topics are covered under following each main topic:
Course Content (Course Outline):
SPSS Statistics Fundamental Training
- Introduction to SPSS.
- Building Charts and Recording Data (Variable).
- Calculate descriptive statistics (Eg: Means and Standard Deviations)
- Use inferential statistics (Eg: t-tests and Chi-squares)
- Descriptive Statistics and Hypothesis Testing.
- Types of Charts.
- Create new variables and cross tabulations
- Correlation, Regression and ANOVA Analysis.
- Communicating Results
- Extending SPSS and Sharing Results.
MS Project Advance Training (2010 & 2013)
- Introduction to MS Project.
- Creating a New Project Plan
- Keeping Your Project on Track
- Managing Resources and Project Cost.
- Earned Value Analysis and Copying data into MS Project.
- Import and Export
- Working with Forms
- Customised Filled and Graphical and Visual Report.
- Sharing Customisation and Working with Multiple Projects.
- Linking Tasks in Different Project.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take online multiple choice questions assessment tests. This online multiple choice questions tests are marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for MS Project and SPSS Statistics Training.
Why you choose us;
- All the study materials are available in your student portal including Videos tutorials.
- One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK.
- Access to Mock exam and mentor supports.
- Excellent and flexible mentor supports by our team of experienced tutors/trainers.
- Effective and efficient administrative service from our staff for your inquiries.
- Comfortable learning access to your student portal.
- Technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- It is recommended that students have basic experience with the Windows operating system and some understanding of statistical analysis.
- This course assumes that you have a basic understanding of Microsoft Project.
- It also assumes that you have an understanding of project management techniques and can create/manage a project.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, we recommend this course for learners who are having basic understanding about statistics, and Project management and related software.
- This course is ideal for Students who are doing higher studies, business analysts or business developers.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This training leads you to become a Business Analyst, Project Manager, Researcher, Data Analyst, and Business Developer etc.
You should installed SPSS and MS Project software to your computer for the practices. This package is not provided software and you need to install that software separately.