The training received in the PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner course will prepare you for the following exam modules:
Module breakdown for each course as is below;
- Course Introduction
- PRINCE2®Overview and Principles
- PRINCE2® Processes
- PRINCE2® Themes – Part 1
- PRINCE2® Themes – Part 2
- PRINCE2® Exam Technique
Method of Assessment:
PRINCE2® Foundation level
- 1 hour multiple choice closed book exam.
- Must achieve 50% pass mark as a minimum (35 out of 70 questions).
- Results provided on the same day of exam.
Additionally, you need to pay £180 exam fee before take your Official exam.
Why you choose us?
- 24/7 access for 12 months.
- Access to Mock exam and mentor supports.
- Comfortable learning access to your student portal.
- Effective and efficient administrative service from our staff for your inquiries.
- Engaging and effective learning using the latest technology.
- Entire PRINCE2® Foundation syllabus covered.
- Exam simulations, videos and interactive exercises with feedback.
- Instant technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners.
- Online Course which you can study at anytime, anywhere.
- You can take the course as many times as you like over 12 months.
How does our online training package work?
The way the training is run will be online and is a very simple process of:
- Get through the online training materials and exercises.
- Sit the practice papers/ mock exams.
- Get booked in for the Official Exam. We have a 97% first time pass rate.
It is simple procedure. It won’t take long at all and you’ll be supported by our team of mentors whenever you need assistance.
Our excellent online training package is included exam voucher at the end. Enrol on this course today and take control of your career and enhance your future prospects.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
PRINCE2® Foundation Level:
PRINCE2 foundation level course is ideal for entry-level candidates looking to pursue a career in project management, who are then keen to kick on to more senior roles.
Perfect for professionals looking for their first role in management or mid and senior managers who need to manage budgets, projects, and resources etc.
As soon as you’ve completed Foundation, this course will ensure that you are ready to tackle the more complex applications of the PRINCE2® methodology.
- Covers the basic terminology and methodology of PRINCE2
- Prepares the candidate to proceed to Practitioner level
- Foundation level must be achieved before progression to Practitioner level.
- There are no academic requirements to write your PRINCE2 Foundation exam. Just have an interest in Project Management and a desire to become PRINCE2 Certified.
- The PRINCE2 Foundation Course is easy to understand as the methodology is common sense.
Upon completing your PRINCE2® Foundation you will qualify to be:
- Project Administrator
- PMO Co-Ordinator
In these roles, you could earn up to £32,000 per annum.