This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
01. STRESS MANAGEMENT IN PSYCHOLOGY
- What is Stress
- Stress Disorders and Theories
- Stress Management and Psychology
- Habits to Manage Stress
02. HAPPINESS AND REDUCE STRESS
- Five Ways that People live their lives
- Where does your happiness come
- Reduce Stress
- Exercise Files- Happiness and Reduce Stress
03. MANAGING STRESS
- Identify your Triggers
- Managing your Time at Work
04. STRESS MANAGEMENT TECHNIQUES
- Recognizing Stress
- Coping with Stress
- Building Mental Fitness
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “Certificate in Stress Management Training”.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
This online course suitable for anyone who needs to learn the fundamentals of dealing with the ‘stressor’ that affect our wellbeing and confidence. Senior/junior managers, directors, administrators, customer service professionals and technical staff. You will gain following benefits by studying this online training course:
- Reduced stress levels.
- Felt more in control of their daily activities.
- Increased confidence handling difficult behaviour in others.
- Able to manage colleagues and friends effectively.
- Enjoyed a more balanced lifestyle.
- Increased work effectiveness and productivity.
- Increased productivity through more effective communication.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrollment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This online stress management course will give you the knowledge to recognise the symptoms and sources of stress and it will introduce you to different ways to manage stress which will benefit you, your colleagues and your organisation.