About the course
Career Management Programme
- To provide a fully supported and proactive programme of personal coaching that develops you into a marketable ‘brand’. Our in-depth analysis covers your career achievements to date, focuses you on your key goals, sets out your career directions and gives you the skills and advice to plan, action, review and achieve short, medium and long term goals.
- Our Career Management Programme is supported by our PeopleClues™ Psychometric Profiling system that will give you an insight into your personality, attitude, cognitive and engagement styles.
- This programme has been quality assured by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) and comes with twelve months free studying membership - see www.i-l-m.com.
- Our Career Management Programme is backed up by 1 years full email and telephone support from our Client Services Team.
- Career Review and Setting Career Objectives
- PeopleClues™ Psychometric Profiling
- Developing Your Unique Marketing Materials
- Introduction to and how to manage Recruiters and Headhunters
- Self Marketing Skills
- Confident and Effective Networking
- LinkedIn Training for the Career Seeker
- How to tap into the Hidden Job Market
- Target Business Research Support
- Proactive Business Networking by TCMO
- Preparing for and Managing Interview Processes
- Negotiating and Influencing
- Induction Planning
- TCMO Client Services Support for 1 years
- 18 hours one-to-one Coaching
- Coaching delivered with full programme / training notes provided
- Regular Objective Reviews / Action Planning
- 12 Months free ILM Studying membership
- Recognised ILM Certificate on completion