About the course
This course in WordPress has been designed from a beginners perspective to provide a step by step guide from ground up to going live with your WordPress website.
It covers not only the conceptual framework of a WordPress based system but also covers the practical aspects of building a modern website or a blog.
To follow this course you don't need to have any programming or Web design skills.
You are going to learn everything you need to start working with WordPress in a step-by-step manner. Starting with an overview of what WordPress is, why use it, we are going to move to how to download, install and configure WordPress, depending on the platform you choose.
Then we will cover how add content to our website, by writing posts, adding pages and how to work with media like images and videos.
Finally, we are going to cover how to manage our content and customize the look of our website using a custom theme.
So by the end of this course, you are going to have most of the tools you need to create any personal or professional website you have in mind.
This is surely a "How To Guide on WordPress" and after this course you will be able to build your own professional websites for your business or for your self.
You will then learn the major building blocks of the WordPress Admin Panel. We will also teach you about Plugin Management, SEO, Meta tags, adding a contact form, social media, protection from spammers, adding a sitemap, website backup, a mobile friendly website, Google analytics, adding a buy now button and formatting the WordPress theme..
We are sure you will be a WordPress Guru after this course.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 23 lectures and 1 hour of content!
- Understand the Conceptual Framework of WordPress
- Learn the Building Blocks of a WordPress Site
- Create a Blog or a Small Business Website using WordPress
- Launch your own Professional Website or Blog
- Create Pages For you WordPress Site
- Use Themes, Plugins and Widgets
- Keep Your WordPress Site Up To Date
- Manage Your WordPress Site Users
- Wordpress Introduction 2.32 mins
- Changing DNS Setting & Adding On A Domain 2.26 mins
- Installing WordPress 1.41 mins
- WordPress Dashboard 2.25 mins
- Adding A Theme 2.43 mins
- Adding Pages 2.43 mins
- Adding Posts 4.44 mins
- Inserting Images Into Pages & Posts 3.16 mins
- Adding Video Into A Page & Post 1.39 mins
- Adding Menus 3.41 mins
- Adding Widgets 2.15 mins
- Adding Users 2.49 mins
- Adding & Deleting Plugins 1.49 mins
- Adding A Contact Form 2.28 mins
- Adding Social Media 1.49 mins
- Adding SEO 4.00 mins
- Protecting Your Website From Spammers 1.01 mins
- Adding A Sitemap 1.29 mins
- Website Backup 1.10 mins
- Mobile Friendly Websites 1.12 mins
- Adding Google Analytics 2.30 mins
- Adding Buy Now Button 2.24 mins
- Formatting Parabola 11.12 mins
- Free or Premium WordPress themes