About the course
The foundation course in Business Analytics using the language of SAS and R is specially designed for those who are looking to pursue business analytics as a career. Gain hands on analytics skills which can be applied across diverse industries such as finance, retail, healthcare, FMCG and others. This course offers a good insight on statistical concepts for business applications, fundamentals of analytics, SAS and R tools and predictive modelling techniques.
Kick start your career today
This course and qualification is perfect for professional working in data management, data warehousing or business intelligence who would like to take their career to the next stage. It’s also beneficial for college graduates who would like to enter the field of data analysis and want to kick start their career and give themselves an edge within a competitive job market.
Comprehensive and convenient
The course is broken down into 10 individual modules which you will have access to for 12 months. You can spend as little or as much time on each module as you feel is necessary – simply log in and out of your course at your convenience. The flexible nature of the course means you can learn at your own pace depending on other commitments. The nature of online learning enables you to study anywhere and at any time.
key learning points
This course has been developed to give you a thorough grounding in business analytics and to take you to the next level in your career. Focus areas include:
- Business Analytics Foundation with R Tools: Learn the fundamentals of business analytics, with particular focus on the uses and applications of R tools. Explore statistical concepts and their application in business and using predictive modelling techniques.
- Business Analytics Foundation with SAS and Excel tools: Explore business analytics in relation to SAS and Excel tools. Learn business analytic techniques, statistical concepts and their application in business.
- Data fundamentals: Work on data exploration, data visualisation, analytics verses analysis, and how data and analytics assist in decision making.
- Statistical concepts: Understand and learn how to use statistical concepts like linear and logical regression, cluster analysis and forecasting.
- Coding and language: Learn how to write SAS code on the appropriate SAS platform and how to work with ease in R language, as well as developing a structured approach in using statistical techniques on SAS and R platforms.
- Data analysis: Learn how data analysis can help to make informed and accurate business decisions.
advantages of this course
- 18 hours of high quality e-learning content delivered in 10 manageable modules
- Get hands on experience in R programming and SAS programming
- Boost your education and job prospects. Develop skills and qualifications to take you to the next step in your career
- Learn at your own pace and fully understand each module before moving on
- Our technical support team will be on hand to offer you advice and guidance via telephone, email or online chat
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Online|