About the course
CADLearning for AutoCAD LT® provides tutorials and training with demonstrations for beginner, intermediate and advanced users looking to gain a more in-depth understanding of the basic and advanced features of the software. Lessons will teach users the drafting and detailing capabilities of AutoCAD LT to create and edit 2D technical drawings.
Specific Applications for AutoCAD LT
The Basics – CADLearning for AutoCAD LT shows users the basic tools included in the software and simple applications of the tools for drawing, drafting and managing projects. This allows users to draw lines and shapes, select and erase objects and adjust drafting settings.
Modifying Objects – In AutoCAD LT, users can also use manipulation commands to modify objects, such as move, copy, mirror, rotate, and offset. CADLearning training videos show users how to accomplish this, as well as how to work with groups, create polar arrays and understand grips.
2D Drawings – For creating and editing 2D drawings, CADLearning for AutoCAD LT provides a variety of lessons and resources that shows users how to utilize the full features and functions of the software. This allows users to create parametric drawings, display geometric constraints, understand dimensioning concepts and more.
Our video tutorial courses put the control in your hands. Use when wanted or needed to answer a question, and watch again and again as often as you need.
A full-featured course covering beginner to advanced concepts, and everything in between.
For instant technical support use our powerful search function to quickly locate and view short 'how-to' lessons. Get answers to all of your first level technical support issues 'instantly' with this in-house resource.
As a flexible CAD training solution, you can sort the lessons and progress from beginner to advanced topics; or just review seldom used commands and added functionality of new releases.
- Train at home, at the office or on the road.
- Easy-to-use, visual interface for following step-by-step tutorials while listening to an actual instructor.
- Built-in Help Desk with powerful keyword search functionality that easily and quickly answers CAD questions and addresses unique needs as they occur.
- Intelligent History that tracks completed lessons allows users to resume where they left off and easily view and manage individual professional development.
- Datasets and drawing files included.
What will CadLearning Courses do for me?
In today's highly competitive world, organizations and individuals need to stay on top of their game. Our CADLearning courses empower users to:
- Increase productivity by providing lessons and courses that improve competencies, enabling more to be accomplished in less time.
- Maximize the quality of their work. CADLearning lessons keep users up-to-date on the latest design software, sharpening the skills and expertise that drive better results.
Gain better control of time management by offering lessons that are:
- Easily accessible from home or office, minimizing disruption from daily work.
- Repeatable as often as needed to assure full understanding and retention.
- Self-paced with real-world examples taught by industry experts.
- Easily assess skills and measure competency gained through benchmarking against peers and competition.
- Evaluate and pinpoint areas where improvement is needed.
- With hosted eLearning Centers, corporate users can even tailor learning around identified areas of weakness.
- Prepare for Autodesk Certification Exams.
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Online||Book now|