About the course
CADLearning for AutoCAD® Civil 3D® delivers training and tutorials for the civil engineering design and documentation features and functions of the AutoCAD Civil 3D application. Some basic AutoCAD knowledge is expected but beginners can catch up quickly with our AutoCAD Essentials course.
Specific Applications for AutoCAD Civil 3D
Working with Tools – Civil engineers can gain a better understanding of the tools in AutoCAD Civil 3D by using CADLearning to show them the basics of working with surfaces, alignments, assemblies and subassemblies. This allows civil engineers to plan out design elements using a variety of different tools and techniques for drawing.
Creating Features – In order to map out an accurate road design, it is important that civil engineers include elements such as corridors, intersections and roundabouts in their civil drawings. CADLearning for Civil 3D shows users how to accomplish this, as well as how to work with pipe networks, storm sewers, parking lots and other man-made elements.
Land Elements – When drawing out plans for civil designs, it is necessary for civil engineers to be able to accurately represent elevation, grading and ground profiles. CADLearning can show users how to include land elements in civil drawings in order to create an accurate 3D model of the landscape of an area.
Our video tutorial courses put the control in your hands. Use when wanted or needed to answer a question, and watch again and again as often as you need.
A full-featured course covering beginner to advanced concepts, and everything in between.
For instant technical support use our powerful search function to quickly locate and view short 'how-to' lessons. Get answers to all of your first level technical support issues 'instantly' with this in-house resource.
As a flexible CAD training solution, you can sort the lessons and progress from beginner to advanced topics; or just review seldom used commands and added functionality of new releases.
- Train at home, at the office or on the road.
- Easy-to-use, visual interface for following step-by-step tutorials while listening to an actual instructor.
- Built-in Help Desk with powerful keyword search functionality that easily and quickly answers CAD questions and addresses unique needs as they occur.
- Intelligent History that tracks completed lessons allows users to resume where they left off and easily view and manage individual professional development.
- Datasets and drawing files included.
What will CadLearning Courses do for me?
In today's highly competitive world, organizations and individuals need to stay on top of their game. Our CADLearning courses empower users to:
Increase productivity by providing lessons and courses that improve competencies, enabling more to be accomplished in less time.
Maximize the quality of their work. CADLearning lessons keep users up-to-date on the latest design software, sharpening the skills and expertise that drive better results.
Gain better control of time management by offering lessons that are:
- Easily accessible from home or office, minimizing disruption from daily work.
- Repeatable as often as needed to assure full understanding and retention.
- Self-paced with real-world examples taught by industry experts.
- Easily assess skills and measure competency gained through benchmarking against peers and competition.
- Evaluate and pinpoint areas where improvement is needed.
- With hosted eLearning Centers, corporate users can even tailor learning around identified areas of weakness.
- Prepare for Autodesk Certification Exams.
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Online||Book now|