About the course
A qualifying law degree that allows you to combine online study with face-to-face learning. A high level of feedback and individual tutor support, through online webinars and face-to-face workshops.
Maths and English Language GCSE grade A-C, or Grade 4 or equivalent
Plus BBB at GCE A level or equivalent, excluding General Studies, or equivalent qualification.
International Students must have one of the following:
* IELTS (academic): Overall band score of 6.5 with no one component below 6.0
* ISE III (Trinity College London): Pass in all four components
* Pearsons (academic): Score of 58 with no one component below 50
* Cambridge English: First Certificate, Advanced and Proficiency (tests taken from January 2015): Overall 176 with no one component below 169
* Cambridge English First Certificate (test taken before January 2015): Pass at Grade A and Exceptional in all four components
* Cambridge English Advanced (test taken before January 2015): Pass at Grade B or C and Borderline in all four components
* Cambridge English: Proficiency (test taken before January 2015): Pass at Grade C1 and Weak in all four components
* iGCSE English as a First Language (Syllabus 0500 & 0522) and iGCSE English as a Second Language (Syllabus 0510 & 0511): Grade C in all four areas
* Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE) English Language Examination: Level 4