About the course
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
- FUNDAMENTALS OF SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY
- EXPLORING RESEARCH METHODS AND ETHICS
- STUDYING SOCIAL COGNITION & PERCEPTION
- IDENTIFYING THE SELF IN A SOCIAL CONTEXT
- UNDERSTANDING ATTITUDES AND PERSUASION
- WHAT ARE GROUP DECISIONS?
- UNDERSTANDING ATTRACTION & CLOSE RELATIONSHIPS
- DISCRIMINATION, STEREOTYPES AND PREJUDICE
- HOW TO APPLY SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY?
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded a Certificate in Social Psychology.
- This course would be very suitable for anyone hoping to go on to higher study, or those hoping to work in Psychology.
- As it concerns human behavior it would be helpful for those who work with people, like Human Resource Managers.
- This course would also benefit people who work in advertising or marketing.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
- Clinical Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
- Forensic Psychologist
- Health Psychologist
- Occupational Psychologist
- Sports Psychologist