About the course
Thisonline training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
- Concepts of Psychology
- Biological Behaviour of Psychology
- Sensation and Perception
- Intro to Intelligence
- Developmental Psychology
- Behaviours (Personality)
- Social Psychology
- Psychological Disorders
- Psychological Therapy
- Intro to Statistics, Tests and Measmenture
- Recommended Books -Psychology
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “Mastering Psychology”.
- If you have an interest in the study of people and their behaviour and want to find out more about the workings of the human mind, then Global Edulink’s Mastering Psychology course is the course for you.
- This online psychology course is ideal for those who want to gain comprehensive understanding of the main elements of psychology, and will be of great benefit to students in their career progression.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound educational background or prior knowledge of Psychology will be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
There are several roles in Psychology and many different ways you can climb the ladder to make your way to the top and few of career opportunities are listed in below:
- Social Worker
- Human resources and communication career
- Educational Psychologist
- Rehabilitation Assistant
- School Psychologists
- Clinical Psychologists